Thursday, August 02, 2007

Price is right.

La is making me write this blog. Cherry limeade. I am not La. I am Angela.

She told me to tell you gals how much fun we are having here at her house, pricing garage sale items... still. Cherry Limeade.

I gotta be honest with you, Cherry. I am not having as much fun as her.

We think it would be even more fun if one of you read this (cherry Limeade)and brought us food and drink and a sharpie, to help us price said items. (Limeade)

Nothing subliminal was detected in this message.

5 comments:

  1. Are you guys still up pricing. Me to. Well really just loading everything into the garage now. If your up and want visitors, I would love to take my stuff over. I am to scared to call this late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much fun as a garage sale sounds... I do miss you guys bad enough that I would probably head on down there with warm cherry limeades for you if I could. Love you guys! Make me some money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are 3 sonics here...
    You could wait til you got here

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe ya'll like that nasty cherry limeade - must be a texas thing.... ;) JK!!
    i'd bring ya some anyways, if i could!

    ReplyDelete