Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My 3 Babies

Today isn't the first time I've felt our newest little one moving around but today I have felt moving over and over. It's fun to think about what that baby is doing in there. John David talked through my belly button a couple of mornings ago. He said, "Hello in there! Who are you? Are you a boy or a girl? I'm John David, your big brother!" Then he blew big rasberries on my belly. It was so sweet.

Right now, he's hugging Julia and telling me she is his baby. Now he's giving her a piggy back ride but it's not going to last long - she's choking him. =) He likes to ask her if she loves her Bubba or if she thinks Bubba is cool. Usually, Julia will hug and kiss him and say yes. It's such a sweet thing to watch them love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment