Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Am a Survivor







I'm alive! Yes, I survived kids' camp and had lots of fun too. =) It was definitely good to get home though. The kids all had an awesome week (they got to do so many fun things) and the speakers we had were great too. My favorite was a puppet named Elmer - I haven't been able to stop thinking about him! He was so funny!

So Elmer was the funniest part, my nap on Wednesday was the most relaxing, my sunburn was the most painful, all the things that would have been the most fun I wasn't able to do since I was pregnant, but someone (we have NO idea who!) throwing up in my icechest and then leaving it all week in the hot van was absolutely the grossest!!! The smell was breathtaking and faint inducing and the sight of chunks floating around was just plain nasty. Maybe I should offer a reward for any information leading to the capture of the gross-wad that did that. EEEWWWWWWWW!!! If I had a picture I would post it - sorry, I was too busy gagging to think about taking a picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment