Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Few Words From Our Self-Proclaimed "Modern Man"


John David says, "I ate at Burger King today and I tried to follow an ice cream truck I saw driving down the road but I missed the truck. I should have stopped that truck from going but it will come back real soon and I will destroy that ice cream truck with a knife and a fork! At Burger King I got a Superman toy fan. I thought it would shoot that disc on it but it didn't because it was actually a fan. But I decided to use it and pretend it's a blower to blow people away and shoot Superman disc bullets.

I finally "beat the clock" with JBQ and earned my prize that I really wanted so badly! My prize is a light-up toy for my mouth. I can turn it off and on with my teeth.

And I played Zelda and tried to follow my daddy's instructions on how to beat the bad guy on Zelda and tried to go back to the cave to defeat him but Daddy said he left the cave and went back to the city. Now I need my Daddy's help. That's all........"

No comments:

Post a Comment