Sunday, November 05, 2006

John David's 6th Birthday






October 28th was John David's 6th birthday and since John was going to be in Dallas for Bible Quiz, we decided to make a family trip out of it. We stayed at the Holiday Inn and ordered room service breakfast. The kids thought that was so cool!

After getting dressed we joined John at Trinity for quiz. I didn't stay long with the girls but John David wanted to stay with Daddy. That night we ate at Don Pablos and they sang Happy Birthday to him. We gave him a game called Piranha Panic that he really wanted. In the picture of John David and John on the floor they were trying to make the best piranha face to see who would go first. John David won.

A few days after his birthday, John David told me he would be able to do something when he turned six (I can't remember what!). Anyway, I reminded him that he was already six. He was frustrated and said that he wasn't bigger and stronger so I explained that we grow gradually every day. He thought for just a second and then he crossed his arms and declared, "Well, I guess I'm just going to be a midget!" What a funny little guy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment