Thursday, October 05, 2006

John David and School




John David still likes going to school. Getting up in the morning is sometimes hard but when I drop him off he still always runs to get to where his class is lining up. He has finally stopped complaining about naptime. He now takes advantage of it and falls asleep every day. I guess he IS getting smarter. =)

I'm posting a picture of his school - Cornerstone Christian School. Only the main building is in the picture. There is also a gym and a cafeteria building. John David's classroom is in the main building. Hopefully I'll get a picture of his classroom and his teacher soon.

We weren't seeing too many happy face days until recently. This week he's had a happy face every day! I told him that if he gets one tomorrow to make it a perfect week then we'll have to have a really special prize. I'm not sure what that will be yet. He would be thrilled with dinner at Cici's or a toy from the Dollar Store though. He's not hard to impress. =)

One day this week I was a couple minutes late to pick him up and he was already in after school care. After I got him and we were in the car he said, "Mommy, that was the coolest class! They don't make you do any work at all - you just get to play!" One day I'll have to let him stay in after school care just for the fun of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment