Sunday, July 24, 2011

Zoo Trip

One of the first things we did during our visit to Tulsa was go to the zoo. It was a HOT day, but we toughed it out and had a great time!

I think John David thought this goat had Dumbo ears.


John David and Joshua both really wanted to ride the shark. Big brother got there first, but he gave it up to Joshie. (Not sure if it was because he really loves him or if he didn't want to hear the crying! We'll go with the first one.)








See the caterpillar on his arm?


Now it's on Joshua's shirt!


There were peacocks roaming around.




All four kids rode the camel, but I could NOT - for the life of me!- get a picture of all of them looking at me! I took about 20 shots (as did Sandy) and there was always one of them turned the wrong way.



Boo!

Here's a video of the caterpillar.....



No comments:

Post a Comment