The problem is that I don't know if I can promise things will be like they used to.
It's not you. It's me.
I should at least make an effort to get a few things out in the open. Communication is vital to a healthy relationship. So, my dear blog, here are some updates.....
- We still have four children. No more on the way at this time.
- We are still in Indiana, but we are moving to Texas soon. Houston to be exact. John will be working there when he graduates. Which leads to the next point...
- John graduates in May!!! Law school is almost behind us!
- We have almost finished one complete school year at home. I'm proud of that accomplishment. I'm amazed. I'm stretched, humbled, and tired. Very tired. ;)
- All the little things that need to be done in order to sell a house (yardwork, touching up paint, small repairs, etc) are difficult to get to when you're busy drilling spelling words and math facts.
- My brother and sister-in-law moved to Houston as well as John's parents so we will have family there when we move. Yea! It will help ease the sadness of moving far away from my parents. =(
There's so much more, but this will have to do. At least my blog and I are on speaking terms again....