Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aulora and School

What a difference one year makes! Last year Aulora struggled with school. This year she is doing great! On Mondays she goes to Classical Conversations, Monday night is Ballet, Tuesday through Friday we do school at home, and she also does gymnastics on Thursday nights. John's mom is working with her on reading and piano and I'm doing the other subjects. She loves to be videoed when she has learned something. I love that since I'm getting a video to look back on in the years to come and she also likes to watch the video she made over and over which means more review. =) I will continue to add more videos as we make them, which I'm sure is not very exciting to most other people. That's okay though. It's just our digital scrapbook sometimes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment