Friday, May 08, 2009

Pictures From The Zoo

Gran and I took the kids to the Tulsa Zoo a month or so ago.
It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun!


Gran and Joshua


Sisters on the Carousel


Julia by herself


How appropriate =)


Deep thoughts


Standing tall on the rock she climbed


I wonder if boys ever grow out of this kind of stuff


Aulora LOVED brushing the goats. It was near impossible to get her to leave the petting zoo. I think I had to trick her, if I remember correctly.


Julia had some cotton candy.
Don't worry - we went to the dentist this morning and she was cavity free!


I really love this picture.
I think I'll get it framed. =)


John David climbed a really big rock


My four monkeys!
(Julia was a very reluctant monkey.)


That's my Joshie Boy! I love him (and miss him since he's been in Tulsa the last few days)!


Riding the train with Gran


This problem will have to be corrected before their teen years, for sure.


Is any caption really necessary here?


No comments:

Post a Comment