Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Joshua's Trick

I didn't get any pictures on Thanksgiving, but I did manage to get this one lone video. The "trick" had already gone on a few times before I knew about it and this video is our attempt to get him to perform one more time.



When the kids were younger, we used to put marshmallows on their bellies or in their ears and have them lay very still. Then we'd tell our dog Pudge to get the treat. Too funny! I guess since Pudge now lives in Austin with my brother, we'll have to make do with my dad getting the treats. =)

1 comment:

  1. I have also had many miserable experiences with meringue, but it's Jake's favorite pie, so that's why I kept trying. I've found a few tips via the internet and trial and error. Use a clean, dry metal bowl and egg whites at room temperature. Cover over the edges of the pie cause it will pull away, and possibly make 2 batches to get that deep effect. You are awesome, so I'm sure you could master if you tried. :)

    ReplyDelete