Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flowers Make Me Happy

After enduring long, cold, snowy months here I am ridiculously happy to have pretty flowers again. This is on the front porch:


Out by the garage:


I love this one that sits by our back steps.
This old igloo was my PaPa's that he used all the time.

This next one is a gardenia plant that John's mom sent me for mother's day.
I can't wait until it blooms!


This old tool box was John's Papaw's. I took the lid off of it and put flower pots in it. It's sitting on top of the piano so it can get plenty of sunlight.


So to sum up - spring is here, I love flowers, and I am happy.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your old flower pots! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish you'd come to my house. It needs flower lovin'.

    ReplyDelete