Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Random Julia Pictures

Here's my girl! Julia is the mini-mom in our house. 
Seriously, I could just lay in bed and she would take care of everything for me! She is precious and sweet and smart and so funny sometimes. I can't wait to see what she becomes! (Currently she's deciding between either a school teacher or the president. I could see either one!)

 This was her Classical Conversations class this school year for 4th grade. 
Her teacher was Mrs. Katy and Julia LOVED her!
 On her 10th birthday she wanted to go to Salt Grass Steakhouse. Her chocolate cake was huge!
 Curly hair for Christmas!
 Ahhh. School work. We no longer have a school room and desks, but our year did start that way. When we moved we lost that extra room and now we work at the kitchen table or on beds our couches or the floor. Or the car. Or wherever else we want!
 Math can be so tiring.
 Look who got contacts in May of 2013!
 Julia earned Memory Master last year and this year both in Classical Conversations. So proud of her! I don't have a picture of her doing it this year for some reason. 
 Since we've spent a lot of time in both Houston and Dallas this year Julia has had so many friends! 
(The two city thing has been a blessing and a curse. I think we are definitely ready to live in just one city.)
 I love those Chuck E. Cheese pictures!
 Sleepover time with church friends in Houston.
 Cousin love!!!
 More friends! These are two of her buddies from our CC group here in Dallas. 
 This was the day I looked over and realized my little girl was quickly becoming a young woman. Whoa!!!
 It was a relief to find her still playing with her dolls!
 She and John David have a great relationship. Hahaha!
And of course, there has to be a picture of her with her two little buddies. She loves these two a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment