Monday, April 18, 2011

Bowling

My mom and I took the kids bowling during spring break a couple of weeks ago. If you enjoy pictures of the backside of peoples' heads, then this post will be especially riveting for you.

The speed at which Joshua's little ball traveled down the lane was painfully slow. Like, I think my mom went to the restroom and made it back before any pins went down.


Julia didn't do half bad - of course the bumpers were up.


John David bowled on a bumper-less lane with me and my mom. He wasn't half bad either.


Julia felt the need to help Aulora on all of her turns. This turned into Julia trying to take over some of the turns. Aulora is pretty easy going though.


Joshua was enjoying the hand fan. We also realized after a good while that he was pushing the reset button too. It made for an interesting game!


And although I'm sad that I didn't break 100 (a difficult thing since I was taking pictures, video, and helping little ones bowl) I do want to post this picture of my score. John David was trash talking the whole game because he thought he was going to beat me. But he ended up with 73 and I got 99. Yes! Victory, boy! I have to keep him in his place. (That's why I also beat him several times in air hockey at Chuck E. Cheese the next day.)


And just in case you haven't seen or heard about the kids bowl free program, you can check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment