Monday, April 25, 2011

Egg Hunting

My parents arrived Saturday morning and even though it was their 35th anniversary (wow!), they decided to celebrate Easter with us for the weekend.

They took us all to IHOP for breakfast, then they took the kids to see Hop while I came on home and cooked an anniversary meal and hid eggs.

We did half of the egg hunt in the front yard and half in the back.




Joshua decided he only wanted green eggs.


Aulora was enjoying a big lollipop with Grandmamma. She smiled and said she would always remember that moment because I was taking a picture of her and Grandmamma.

Joshua and Aulora traded licks.

It was a happy Easter!



2 comments:

  1. lol...I Love that Joshua only wanted to pick up green eggs..How cute! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make Easter look so fun!!!
    P.S. loved House of Fifty, now I have something else to "follow".
    :)

    ReplyDelete