Friday, April 28, 2006

Life is Right Again

I'm so happy I have my babies back again! We left them in Wichita Falls with Clay and Sandy on Saturday. They had a fun week full of friends, Chuckey Cheese's, Veggie Tales Live, playing outside, and taking lots of bubble baths. I'm glad they had fun but I was missing them bad and so was their Daddy. We laid in bed at night or drove around during the day talking about how much we missed them. It was a happy time when we got in the car last night and drove to Abilene to get them as Clay and Sandy were passing through to Midland.

We ate at Rosa's and I could hardly eat because they both kept clobbering me with hugs and kisses. It was annoying but mostly just wonderful! =) We were happy to be all back together again. Julia said she wanted to go to Mommy's house and John David was ready too. It's a great thing to be part of a family that loves each other so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment