Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Our family pictures


Last night we went to the water lilly garden and took some family portraits. We took lots and lots of pictures and only one turned out just right. Oh well, all we really needed was one anyway. It was a fun thing to try to get both John David and Julia to look cute and smile nice at the same time. Tomorrow I will have the pictures made into cards and then get them mailed off this week so our family can all find out our news. It's been a secret for too long!
This week is full with preparations for Easter this coming weekend. So far, everything is right on track so I'm not stressed about it.
Julia just woke up crying so I need to go see if she's ok. I wonder when she will learn to sleep through the night? You would think she's still a little baby the way she is at night. Hopefully, she'll get this sleep thing figured out (as well as the potty thing!) before this fall when my hands will be more full than ever. =) What a wonderful full they will be though. I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment