Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend






Our Easter celebration began Friday night with opening the box Granmamma and Dodie sent and then watching "Charlotte's Web". The next morning we had our Egg Hunt at church. We did it all inside since it was snowing and sleeting outside. Yes, I said snow! Crazy weather for West Texas in April. On Sunday we went to church and then over to our friends' house (the Garcias). We've spent many Christmas Eves and Easter Sundays with them since moving here 6 1/2 years ago. We ate a delicious mexican lunch and then had a cold egg hunt outside. We had lots of fun! Julia was loving all her candy and John David loved his coins. It was a wonderful weekend but it wore me out. I took John David to school this morning and, after I did a few more things, I layed back down I didn't wake up until 11:00! It was oh so very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment