Monday, November 26, 2007

Guess Where I Live Now...

I have no idea what my daughter has seen that she's talking about vampires and witches, but I didn't want to forget what she just said to me...

She drew a picture for John's mom and was explaining it to us. She said Gran's house been blown far, far away to the place where witches and mommies and vampires live. All I want to know is why I live with the witches and vampires. What's that about??? I've been very sweet and I NEVER yell. =) Really.

7 comments:

  1. I was actually at the Deep Ellum Church yesterday. You really should tell people when you are going places and looking for them BEFORE you go so that they might be there to see YOU!! Silly friend! I'm off on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - if YOU live with witches and vampires - I am truly frightened to find out where I might live...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has she seen the Wizard of Oz lately? Just askin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking wizard of oz as well. It was just on tv last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just thinking that she lives in WITCHita falls. maybe that has something to do with it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did see The Wizard of Oz lately. Hmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  7. granny & mommy & brother, oh my!

    yep...my bet's on the W of Oz!

    ReplyDelete