Saturday, November 17, 2007

Note To Self

I never, ever want to have a pedestal sink again. They're pretty, yes, but soooo inconvenient. Now that I have one big counter in our bathroom and another big counter on the kids' side I think I'm going to be spoiled. Plus, I've never had so many drawers to fill in a bathroom. Most of the kids' are empty, and since we don't have a dresser or anything in our room yet, I'm using some of ours for socks and underwear. Pretty classy, huh? Aulora really likes to pull them all out though so there's often panties strewn around the floor. Oh well......=)

5 comments:

  1. No - that comment was just wrong. =) No one needed that image!

    When I went to YWAM, I used to clean the hotel rooms there. I'll never forget cleaning the room of a big 6 foot man who wore rainbow colored bikini things. You'd think he would at least put them away before the cleaning staff came in. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you for continuing to post despite your busy schedule. You have 3 babies, one on the way, moved and still have more post than I do - how ever do you do it!!!

    Love you- Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of the beautiful images ladies. Hugs La.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a pedestal sink once too. i did not like it either.

    mmmmm what else do ya'll keep in thar????????????????

    ReplyDelete