Monday, September 20, 2010

Greek Camp

There's a great school right around the corner from us that teaches in the classical style. It's a beautiful school with great, green lawns that's been around for many years. We would loved to have sent our kids there but it's 7th-12th grade only.

Over the summer they offer a day camp for 4th-6th graders. We jumped on that opportunity and enrolled John David. It was two weeks long and he loved it. It was all about ancient Greece and he learned so much. They had Olympic game reenactments, learned the Greek alphabet, and so much more. Next year is an Egyptian camp and I'm sure he'll be going again!








1 comment:

  1. Ikea... It was actually black and I brought it home and spray painted it. Jake says I'm crazy when I buy something new and spray paint it, but sometimes it just works. I want to put a mirror in it, but haven't found a place to cut mirror for cheap. Anywhoo. It's all fun!

    ReplyDelete