Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall!

Because of my undying love for fall, I thought I would put together pictures of some of the fall-ish things at our home right now. I hope that fall is in full swing at your home too!

The beginnings of a fall decorated porch.
(plus a peek at something else I've not yet posted on)


Entry way warmed up


Lots of clearance candles from T.J. Max - so pretty all lit!


Yummy homemade treats


An Autumn scented Yankee candle is a must!


Some of the last tomatoes from the garden
(Aulora eats them whole like apples!)


Little jackets and sweaters are hanging on the hooks again.


Julia put her scarecrow from school into a garden pot.


These are my staple fall things I use every year and they make me happy.


My "welcome wreath" - isn't it pretty?


3 comments:

  1. Fall really is the best time of the year! I love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall decor! Your house looks so warm and cozy. (Addie will eat tomatoes like apples too)

    ReplyDelete