Saturday, November 03, 2012

Blue Bell Creamery Field Trip


We believe in high quality, classical education around here.


Which is why we jumped at the chance to tour the Blue Bell Factory! ;)
(I'm sure it had nothing to do with the ice cream you get to eat at the end.)


We weren't allowed to take pictures during the tour, but it was really neat to see!


We all agreed that we will never think about our ice cream the same way again.


Aulora loved her sherbert. And Natalia, my adopted sister's daughter, loved her vanilla. The kids always clamor to sit by their cousin. They are best buds!


If you ever get a chance to visit the Blue Bell Creamery, do it! It's great!



(By the way, the BEST new flavor is "Southern Peach Cobbler". Oh my goodness!!! It's getting harder and harder to find though, which is why I bought all that would fit in our freezer when I found some at our local HEB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment