Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Games






I think this is the third summer in a row that we've done summer games on Wednesday nights in place of a normal service. I think we lost people when we did it the first summer because the games were way too messy and tiring. But last year was good and this year has been great too. They really have a lot of fun and having the park has been awesome.

Last night was a Survivor theme. One of the games they played was ultimate frisbee, but alas, John had no frisbee. So it had to be ultimate fishie instead. Isn't my husband so very funny? =) They also got to eat chocolate covered sardines. What troopers.......

2 comments:

  1. I am afraid to ask what they did with the fish?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's one thing I miss about church ministry, it's being with the teens! I love their energy and innocense about life. I miss them tremendously! Some day we'll be back in full force... :)

    ReplyDelete