Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Bittersweet Swimsuit

You know what's sad? I have to have a swimsuit for our trip and, though I've scoured several stores looking for something fashionable that also covers my behind, I've had no luck. Anything that might work was only available in a size 2 or a size 22. I'm neither. Soooooo, I went into the garage and opened up the tub of maternity clothes. And there it was. My maternity swimsuit I bought last summer. I tried it on and it fit - quite well, I might add. I'll also add that I look pretty good in it. It's a 2 piece tankini set with a cool paisley print. So I guess it's all good. I have a cute swimsuit. It fits nicely. I didn't spend any money........but, it's maternity. That should probably be my motivation right there to go on a diet.

I'll let you know how that works out.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I have finally managed to find a two piece swim suit that covers up my behind! It's a tank top w/a skirt bottom. It's pink & black print so it doesn't look like a Grandma's suit. btw, where has all the modesty gone???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your out of town.
    It makes me frown.

    I think that I hear a sound.
    Oh, it's just me being down.

    Because your out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just popped into my head. Your taking a really long vacation. It is probably flying by to you. But to those of us who check your blog to see if your back. It is really long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to put a swimsuit on this season. I will really be tested next week when I go to the beach with my size 2 roommate!!

    ReplyDelete