Thursday, December 06, 2007

Angels

Julia and John's mom were in a car accident today because someone ran a red light. Thankfully, Sandy was able to react quickly enough to avoid a serious wreck, otherwise, it could have been so bad. It was just another reminder that we never know what our day will hold. Julia was reportedly so very cute the way she had the policeman wrapped around her little finger. (She was awfully cute this morning in some pink and white striped overalls and pink bows in her hair. A dolly indeed!) She was given an "accident bear" by Mr. Policeman that she has carried with her all day. So very sweet.

I'm sure I'll hold my baby girl a little longer the next time I tell her bye. I can't imagine losing one of my babies. =( Thank you, Jesus, for taking care of my family today.......

4 comments:

  1. Gracious! I am sure you are all quite rattled from the happenings of the day. I am sorry about your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I am so sorry! Thank goodness no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww La that's so scarry, I'm glad they are both okay. What is an accident bear?

    ReplyDelete