Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yucko!

I took Wendy's suggestion and found caffeine free Dr. Pepper at Walmart. I was so excited! The first can even tasted kind of good. And then I think the excitement must have worn off, because after that it was just horrible. Too bad, because I thought I had found heaven.

So, thanks Wendy - it seemed so great, but just didn't work out. And thanks to Kylah for the inspiration for the title of this post - not that she's yucko. It's just the opposite of yummo. =)

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious! love the name but, why on earth, even if you are pregnant, would you consider trying any other kind of dr. pepper but the original? i don't know what i'm going to do when i get pregnant. no dr. pepper?!?!? that's nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. because caffeine is bad for your little peanut. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...that's scary for me. :) i'm sure with as good a reason as a sweetie, i would be able to do it too!

    ReplyDelete