Monday, December 03, 2007

A Side Note

I really can't complain about many things during pregnancy. I was apparently made to be pregnant and have babies - that's a good thing since this is my fourth go around. BUT, if I was going to complain (I'm not going to, I'm just saying), there would be two things:

1. No Dr. Pepper or other caffeinated things for that matter. I miss Dr. Pepper soooo bad. Yes, there's most definitely drool. Dr. Pepper on crushed ice from Sonic. Oh yea.....

2. Sleeping on my side. Ughhhhhh. I'm a back sleeper for sure and when you're pregnant this is a no-no once you hit that certain point. I constantly roll onto my back during the night in my sleep and John, being the good daddy he is, constantly rolls me back on my side. It makes my ribs hurt and I wake up achy. I would look greatly forward to sleeping on my back again once the baby's born except that then I'll be nursing all the time so I'll still be on my side.

I hope my children will one day appreciate these small, yet very huge to me, sacrifices I made for them. They're worth it. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey I could clock you on the back of the head (so as to induce memory loss) after you chug a Dr. Pepper. You could skip the whole 'guilt phase'...
    Yes, I would do that for you.
    Hey - That's what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know they make caffeine free Dr. Pepper, right? Dh never woke me to move me to my side, but I could only lay there for a few before my back started hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he really wakes up enough to push you back over onto your side???

    one word - OCD ;p

    ReplyDelete