Monday, December 31, 2007

Sweet Surrender


Unfortunately, my legs have not seen a razor too much the last couple of months. First of all, we were so busy moving and second, it's been getting harder and harder to reach down there. On our Christmas vacation, I decided to give it a try and so, for the first time in quite a while, my legs were baby smooth. Very nice.

Later that morning, I went in the bathroom and found my razor on the counter as you see it the picture. I'm married to quite the comedian. =)

6 comments:

  1. NO HE DID NOT!
    I would have retaliated with a 'razor joke' of my own while he slept that night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There. Are. No. Words. except that I really miss you guys... aren't we supposed to get together soon. We aren't really that far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha...i've needed two razors before...i don't shave my legs in the wintertime, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete