Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Grandparents

This is my great grandmother, Julia Francis, from my dad's side of the family. Isn't she beautiful? We named Julia after her. I remember when I was little she told us that they moved a lot. Some days she would just decide to move and would find a different house and then call my great grandfather and tell him the new address! I always thought that was so funny.


This is my great grandfather, Rupert Clifton. He died long before I was born so I never knew him. Rupert would make a great boy name though, don't you think? =)


I won't be blogging again until next week. John and I are going on a road trip up north. It's going to be a long weekend, but hopefully we'll accomplish what we need to. That's all I can say for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment