Friday, April 03, 2009

A Morning Picture of LaLa

My kids love me. I know they do.

They really have a way of making me feel good about myself too.

Like last night when we were reading our bedtime story about dinosaurs. There was a picture of the mommy dinosaur inside the front cover.

We laughed about how she looked and then I said, "I don't look like that in the morning, do I?"



Julia immediately responded, "No silly Mommy, Your robe isn't pink!"

My self esteem soared in that moment. Thank you, kind daughter of mine.......

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ree wrote:

    Nice!

    BTW, my district manager asked us to give locations where the company might look into opening a store. I told her WF because we have a lot of shoppers in my store from there. Don't know if anything will come of it, but I'm thinkin' about ya! :)

    [edited due to personal information] =)

    ReplyDelete