Monday, June 01, 2009

I Can't Believe I Survived That

It dawned on me yesterday that Joshua is the same age now that Aulora was when he was born.

Wow.

I can't believe I had a newborn and a 16 month old. And two older kids too.

I'm SO glad I'm not doing THAT again! =)

It has been so sweet to see Aulora help take care of Joshua though. She started loving baby dolls about the time he was born so to her, Joshua has been another baby doll. She always wants to give him his bottle and she insists on being the one to turn on his fan and close his door at bedtime. She loves kissing him (still) and as soon as he wakes up she goes in his room and plays with him to keep him happy until I go in there.

Precious babies.

(I'll talk about their newfound love of hitting and shoving in another post. I don't want to ruin this one!)

1 comment:

  1. It's about time for you to pee on a stick again, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete