Monday, June 08, 2009

Three Weeks

We've sold a house before.

We've bought a house before. Twice, actually.

But we've never tried selling one and buying the next at the same time. How in the world do people do this??? I'm so thankful we have family between here and our next hometown where we can crash for a week or two if necessary. They won't mind, I'm sure. =)

Today has been filled with inspections (all kinds), repairs, insurance stuff, mortage loan applications, and a dental appointment to top it all off!

I know everything will work out. I know that come August 20th, when school starts at Notre Dame, we will be there.

I just don't know how. Or when. Or where. Or even what, really.

All I know is that we have three weeks to get everything absolutely taken care of here, get packed up and moved out, and find somewhere new to live.

One day at a time is all I can do.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment