Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Aulora AND Julia AND John David (At Walmart), Oh My!






I don't know why I keep trying to go grocery shopping with 3 children. It is an impossible feat. Either they go in the basket and there is no room for food and they bug each other (and me) the whole time OR they walk beside the basket. In that case, there is no time to get food as I am so busy trying to keep track of them. Either way, it's a bust. Last Friday night, we had to go pick up a few things and John was at Fine Arts so off we went. You would laugh if you saw the things we bought. I think almost everything was either some type of frozen meal or from the Little Debbie section. I also spent about 5 minutes trying to explain to a 6 year old why I didn't want to spend $2 on a cool looking kid cuisine meal when the boring looking adult meal was exactly the same (minus a penguin) and only cost $.75. That didn't go over too well, but in the end I won. He finally understood when I told him we wouldn't have money left for any fruit rollups if we paid for the kid cuisine. hehehehe

Anyway, I had my camera with me so I decided to take a few shots to remember the time I was stupid enough to once again go to Walmart with 3 children.....

1 comment: