Monday, May 07, 2007

She Grew Up In A Week!

In just the last 7 days Aulora has learned to sit up, hold her own bottle, say da-da, and sleep in her own bed. Wow! I'm scared to think about what she may be doing by next week! =)

On a different note.....this was not too great of a day. Julia was not so very obedient and although John David did get a happy face at school, he did not put a happy face on me while I had him the rest of the day! I made the mistake of taking all three kids to Walmart (which I've said before that I would never do again) and that did not go so well. And right now I'm just too worn out from all the other things to even type about them! It's not even that they did any one thing that was so horrible. They just managed to systematically wear me down all day.

Maybe it's just the rain. Yeah, that's it. It's the rain.....

I wonder if it's raining tomorrow???

(As soon as they are asleep I'm going in to kiss their cheeks - and whisper a prayer of thanks that I get a break for the next 10 hours!)

No comments:

Post a Comment