Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Chinese Conspiracy???


The evolution of toy packaging is absolutely out of control. My grandpa, who is very much into conspiracy theories, once said he thought it was all a conspiracy by the Chinese to frustrate the Americans. We just laughed at the time. But now I'm wondering. Has anyone else noticed it just keeps getting worse? A couple of weeks ago I took this picture. This was a remote control car for a little child. It was held captive not only by the dreaded twisty tie things, but with hot glue on top of the ties as well! China, we surrender. We are officially frustrated......

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I think you've got something here. I still have callouses on my finger from trying to muscle it open...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious. hot glue? totally unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete