Sunday, September 21, 2008

Joshua Crawls

Here's the video I've been meaning to put up for awhile now. Keep in mind, I don't have sound on my computer SOOOOO, I have no idea what conversation may be going on in the background! It also looks like he's having a cough attack in the middle of the video. I think he's learned to fake cough already. And be sure to watch his little hand. It's not going on too much in this video, but it gives you an idea of what the child does almost non-stop all day. His hands move all around and it gets more intense if he's unhappy. Such a funny little quirk already.
I'll also point out that Aulora was not liking the fact that she wasn't the center of attention. I think all of my disclaimers are done so, without further ado..........

3 comments:

  1. aawww...that's so cute! they get big so fast!!

    I'd get little bells or something to put on all of 'em! lol ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! I loved it when Aulora started crawling along with him!!

    ReplyDelete