Monday, September 15, 2008

That'll Teach Him!

On Sunday we all went to eat at our regular after church place - a local bbq place that is reasonably quick, not expensive, and yummy. They even have little fried biscuits with honey for the taking. And trust me, I do my share of taking. =) That's soooo a different subject though....

John David always orders a kid's meal with a bbq sandwich and dorito chips to go with it. He carefully laid out his chips in the meal basket next to his sandwich. Everyone was busy eating their own meals and enjoying conversation when Jake, the friend helping us with our house, reached into John David's basket and took a chip. He he put it in his mouth and when he did, a slow smile spread across John David's face. He announced with a giggle, "I licked that one."

We all died laughing and so did Jake, even though the licked chip was still in his mouth. Such a funny moment. I wish I had it on video.....

No comments:

Post a Comment