Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Red Head

I couldn't resist styling Joshua's hair into a little mohawk the other day. The other kids LOVED it so it was soon mashed down due to their constant touching and kissing on him. Oh well. =)

My posts have been few lately not because there's a lack of posting material, but because I have no extra time! Right now I should be in bed trying to get a full night's sleep, but I just had to update things on here.





(I have no idea why this picture keeps ending up upside down! I liked it too much to leave it out though so just do a handstand to look at it and humor me.)

2 comments:

  1. he is just too stinkin cute! I'm loving the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was bound to be one with red hair... Although, I will say that it is much cuter on Joshua than as an 18 inch long bib (goattee, I think some called it) that you can read through or braid or preserve wildlife in.

    ReplyDelete