Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Here's a Recipe for Tonight!


I tried a new recipe last night that was so good (and super easy!) and I just knew that all of you would want to try it too. I found it on the Taste of Home website and it's called Almond Chicken with Apricot Sauce. It reminded me a lot of the apricot chicken served at Olive Garden - one of my favorites! I'll definitely make this again.

By the way, Home Depot is running a $5 off of their Behr paint special through tomorrow so if you're planning on doing some painting soon you should get some! I've used Behr and it's good stuff. Maybe I should get some to redo our bathroom with the yellow tile on the floors and half of the walls. I painted it a chocolate kind of brown in there and John informed me it looked like a banana fudge pop......I think he's kind of right this time. ;)

1 comment: