Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hopefully Waking Up Soon....

....from the horrible painting nightmare I've been living for the past week now.

I've painted a lot. Certainly more than my fair share in the last year for sure. I've learned a lot of lessons the hard (and expensive) way. I consider myself a pretty good painter. I take great pride in the fact that I don't have to tape anything other than the floor.

However, over recent days, I've met my match, I do believe.

Seriously.

Even the head paint man at Lowe's was baffled. He called Valspar and consulted with them.

Hopefully, we've solved the issues. Pictures will come in the next day or so when it's complete.

And for the record, I am a good painter who has suffered through some horrible paint. Lowe's has been great and refunded money and even paid for new paint to correct everything.

Yea for Lowes. Boo to Valspar.
(sorry if you're a Valspar fan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment