Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Again!

We're here now - home sweet home. (Although my parents' house is pretty sweet too.) I thought I had posted a blog on Friday night from my phone, but apparently it didn't work. Not sure why. I did all that annoying typing on those tiny little Treo buttons for nothing. =(

Lots of pictures and videos and stories will be forthcoming soon. First there's unpacking, doing laundry, spending a few hours with John (who will leave again early in the morning!), seeing a house for sale (!!!), taking a nap (I can dream about it anyway), and opening the huge mound of mail that was waiting for us when we got home. Yea for long trips! =)

I love you, Davus and Biggie. We had a wonderful time (of course!) and I'm looking forward to getting all our memories posted to remember always.......

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to peeking in to all of the fun you guys had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! I can not wait to see the photos and videos from your visit.

    Glad everyone is home safe! Love you..jen

    ReplyDelete