Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sibling Rivalry in its Truest Form

This is my brother, Jeremy, and me. We were rocking at Cracker Barrel.


Here we are again in one of my dad's famous "fat angle" pictures. Jeremy, however, counteracted the "fat angle" picture by sticking his neck out and sucking in. Thanks for leaving me to look fat all by myself brother.

We all went to a jump house place and Jeremy and I decided to race each other through the obstacle course inflatable. This is us stretching.

I was painfully aware that I haven't stretched and warmed up for enough things in my life to even know what to do. Can you tell?


These are our rears jumping in as soon as Davus yelled "Go!"


Here I am laughing so hard I'm about to wet my pants. I don't know why it was so funny to race through that thing but it was. I could hardly stand up!

I'm not sure what's happening in this picture, but it serves as further proof that I was in that inflatable.

Here's my mom and Joshua "cheering" from the sidelines. Check out how intently Joshua is staring at that ice cream bar. Yep, he's my boy.

We finally made our way out of the end. This is where we were accusing each other of cheatin'. Smile when you say that.......
(not a Lucy fan? sorry, you won't get that one.)


Yeah, yeah, yeah. So he won. I still looked good after going through that death trap. That's an accomplishment too, right? =)

Thanks for the fun memory, Jermus! Loves you......

side note: as mentioned before, my brother is available. interested parties MUST send all personal information to yours truly. thanks.


1 comment:

  1. It should be against the law for that many good looking people to be in one family!

    I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete