Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been a bad, bad girl......

I think I'm going to sue Ben & Jerry's for the money to buy bigger pants. It's going to be their fault when I can't fit in my current (not so small anyway) clothes. Last night I discovered their half baked flavor (I think Jenny mentioned it in a post not too long ago) and, well, I'm probably about 10 pounds heavier today than I was yesterday. Crud. It's just so good!

What's that saying? Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels? Whoever said that obviously never tasted this ice cream. All of you trying to get fit and healthy seriously need to stay far, far away from this little sin. I wish I had. Now I've tasted it and I don't know how I can ever resist it again.

I really do want to be healthy. Good food, exercise, water, all of it. Some days I do soooo good. And other days (like today) I really struggle. My sweet tooth is just so honkin' huge. What's a girl to do???

2 comments:

  1. I must confess as well. I just finished off my carton of half baked while blogging. Life's just too short not to enjoy good food...that's what I always say.
    I applaud your bad behavior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won't lie i'm a sucker for ben and jerry's, but i try to make one carton last like at least 2 weeks. this equates to a few bites after dinner and then a verbal warning to myself to stop... but oh those bites, they taste so good!!

    ReplyDelete