Thursday, July 31, 2008

I wish I had never seen......

Tonight we went to McDonald's. Without having to type the whole long story, I'll just say that I had to go up into the play place. Gross. Excuse me. I meant GROSS.

This was a nice McDonald's with a nice looking play place - from the outside. I just can not even tell you how dirty and nasty it was inside though. I was so tempted to crawl back out so I could get my camera from my bag and take pictures. The girl who worked there said they clean it every night. There's just no stinkin' way that's true. I don't believe it for a minute. We're talking caked on black and massive amounts of food crumbs. I told her that their manager should crawl in there just to see what it looked like.

My children will not be returning there. No thank you. I guess a dirty play place is only one more reason why we shouldn't be going there any way. It's a hard habit to break when you're a busy mommy. =( Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment