Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two Thumbs Down, Two Thumbs Up

I had heard great things about Wendy's new milk shakes so of course I had to sample one. (For the sake of this blog, obviously.) The price is good - only about $2.30 for a small one which isn't so very small - but you're better off keeping your money in your pocket. It was gross. Definitely not calorie worthy. In fact, I didn't even drink half of it which is something we can all be grateful for. 

Carl's Jr., on the other hand, has some rockin' milk shakes. They're right up there with Chickfila and Steak and Shake. It's true. And you heard it here first. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lori - you must have gotten a dud because those things are amazing!! Which kind did you get? I've had two - the first was out of this world, the second one not so much. I guess it all depends which teenager is working that day :)

    ReplyDelete