Saturday, December 06, 2008

He'll Be Home For Christmas

My manly man is finally home and not leaving after just one or two days! Yea! He doesn't have to go back to work until January 4th. How great is that? I'm not going to think about how he'll be gone for four weeks straight (most likely) when he leaves again. On the other hand, it will be kind of fun to get the new house all beautiful looking before he arrives back home. It will just stink to not have a set of muscles around in case I need them. Oh well. I'm sure I can handle it - I do, after all, still have those python arms from having loaded and unloaded those three van loads of tile. Yes, I know I look like a fragile flower with my sweater and coat on (I chill easily you know), but I'm actually quite _______ - I can't for the life of me think of the right word here. Muscular, strong, hefty, sturdy. None of those sound right, but you get the idea.

My day is filled with birthday parties the kids were invited to, errands, laundry, and other equally thrilling things. If you're good, I'll post the details later. hahaha.

1 comment: