Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally......A Nap

I won! I finally won the nap war!!! Joshua is taking his first nap in a couple of weeks right now and I couldn't be happier. It meant putting him back in his bed a number of times, spanking him, and talking sternly, but it finally worked.

It really is all about consistancy and determination. As a mom, I think you just have to decide to be more consistant and determined than your child. I'm on child four and you think I would have this down by now. Perhaps I should tattoo a reminder on my forehead.

So anyway, after spending the first 7 hours of our Saturday playing and cleaning, the big three are down in the "man cave" watching a movie and Joshua is sleeping upstairs. I have the whole main floor all to myself.

Can you hear me squealing?

No comments:

Post a Comment