Monday, January 19, 2009

Jessica Simpson Uses Pro-active

For some reason, I've been blessed lately with more than my fair share of pimples. I've always had pretty clear skin, even as a teenager, so this is weird for me. I'm still washing my face every night with the same soap and I haven't switched make-up. So I'm just kind of sticking it out, hoping it goes away before my husband comes home!

In the meantime, my precious son tells me every day that I should get Pro-active. Thanks, Buddy! He's like my daily shot of self-confidence!

3 comments:

  1. hey - Avery keeps asking me why I have so many owies on my face. I am in the acne fight of my life too - proactiv is beginning to look like a feasible solution. Even though silly jessica simpson uses it - which in my book would normally be a pretty good reason not to use it - I may have to break down and give it a try...
    I hope you get yours under control before your movie star-elbow rubbin' husband sees you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. john is the only one i know who can fall into a pile of dung and come out CLEAN and smells FRESH!!
    ...he'd better come home with some awesome pictures and/or a couple of autographs!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw: my address is asrichlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete