Thursday, January 22, 2009

Redemption

Well, somewhat anyway. I just finished another section of torture, but I found a new favorite snack in the meantime. (My ticket might get dismissed but I'm going to gain 20 pounds in the process!) Chex chocolate and peanut butter mix is soooo good! I easily could have eaten the whole bag (no, it was not snack size either!), but I practiced self-control. I only ate half of the bag. Next time I should probably pour some in a bowl and then hide the bag from myself. Seriously, am I the only person who will buy or make something super delicious and then, in order to control myself, I will store the food in the some ridiculous to get to place? Somewhere I will have to go to great lengths to get to it? How dumb is that! You'd think I just wouldn't buy the stuff in the first place. Nope, not me.

I wonder if Chuck E. Cheese will give me free tokens because of all the perfect scores I'm getting on my quizzes? They should.

1 comment:

  1. That trick doesn't work on me. I am waaaay to motivated to get to the goodies.

    ReplyDelete